One of our favorite consulting options is Inspiration Shoot styling and design, we’ve had the pleasure of doing this for several venues over the years and hope to book a few more this year! This is such a great option for a newer venue, or a venue that has restructured their wedding options.
INSPIRATION SHOOT STYLING AND DESIGN
We help plan and design the small to large details along with you the whole way. We will review pins as well as your ideas/vision during our brainstorming and research phase. This includes brainstorming, research, design and design boards, rental coordination, execution, load in and out.
Why a style shoot?
Styled shoots are organized for many reasons, but most of the time they are used to inspire creativity in your brides, to build relationships with wedding vendors, or to share some idea you’ve been “pinning” and dying to share with the world. Think of seasons and trends to help guide your vision. If you are planning on submitting your shoot to a wedding blog or magazine, remember a winter-themed shoot organized in February would not be appropriate for them to publish in Spring, and it may end up sitting in their queue for a year.
Think of the type of wedding you dream of showcasing and the type of bride you want to work with, then turn that into a styled shoot.
- One face to face meeting
- One venue visit to your ceremony and reception locations
- Assistance with sourcing your right florist, cake decorator, and rental companies that may contribute to the styling on the day
- Full concept creation including a mood board, color schemes, key furniture and décor recommendations, and floral design concepts.
- Full costing quote of your furniture, floral and décor hire
- A team of two designers are included for on-the-day setup
photographs by Nicole Weeks Photography