December is quite possibly my favorite month of the year. I absolutely love decorating for Christmas, spreading holiday cheer, buying gifts, crafting and celebrating traditions. So insert the December Bucket List – how perfect! P.s. I’m a list person – I love them.
- Get a real Christmas Tree. Done! Decorated and it’s the largest one yet – 13 feet tall!
- Take holiday photos as a family. Done! Thank you Seneca!
- Order and mail Christmas cards – ordered.. waiting on delivery!
- Visit a tree lighting – Done! Went to Sidney to see our niece’s dance in the parade!
- Start the elf tradition again! In progress, have only forgotten once!
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights with hot cocoa
- Decorate Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Shopping – Done!
- Have brunch with Santa
- Do crafts for gifts + make diy ornaments – Almost done!
- Decorate gingerbread house with my little man
- Make homemade caramel corn, peppermint bark and other sweet goodies
- Go to our niece’s Christmas Dance Recital
- Little man’s holiday concert at school
- Host the family for a little holiday party!
Photo credit: Photography by Seneca