So we are obviously well into 2015, life has been busy to say the least but I wanted to take a moment to update my goals and to recap what has been going on!
1. Plan & design a minimum of 4 style shoots. 1 completed in June
2. Book 10 more weddings (planning and coordination)/floral design. We have quite a few booked for May, July, August and September so far! Our season in 2015 and 2016 is May to October at this point with several weekends close to being completely full!
3. Run a half marathon. I’m not a runner at all but it is something I have always wanted to do. I need to get on this!
4. Begin booking 2016 Brides. We are actively booking couple’s for next year!
5. Host 2 workshops. Details to come!
6. Finish paying off credit card & student loan. So close! Done and done!
7. Have 4 features in 2015.
8. Continue networking with wedding industry folks – get to know others in our surrounding areas. Really have loved connecting with more local wedding industry folks, making a point to reach out to more through the fall/winter when things begin to slow down a little.
9. Take weekend trips to explore NY and what it has to offer. Maybe even VT, PA, and MA too. Traveled to Long Island with my little man back in June – hoping to sneak away a few times this fall!
10. Attend a food truck festival.
11. Establish a more authentic and raw blog. Will be getting a schedule flowing in September.
12. Travel somewhere besides the east coast. Any ideas? Summer has literally flown by, I need to start scheduling trips…
13. Lose 20 pounds and become more dedicated to an active lifestyle. We are active but we also get caught up in life too. Have lost 8-10.. need to begin actively working out again.
14. Plan and coordinate a destination wedding – we’ve done several weddings that clients have considered to be destination but I want to plan one in a state besides NY and VA. Any takers?
15. Enjoy as much time and adventure with my little man as I can. We’ve been enjoying lots of time outside, near water and exploring what life has to offer!
photo credit – Jen Pecka Photography