December is coming to a close and so is 2017! I wanted to take a brief minute to update our December Bucket List. December has been mixed with sickness, exhaustion and just a very busy schedule but it has also been lots of fun – check it out ->
- Get a real Christmas Tree. Done! Decorated and it’s the largest one yet – 13 feet tall!
- Take holiday photos as a family. Done! Thank you Seneca!
- Order and mail Christmas cards –
ordered.. waiting on delivery!DONE!
- Visit a tree lighting – Done! Went to Sidney to see our niece’s dance in the parade!
- Start the elf tradition again!
In progress, have only forgotten once!Successfully finished!!
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights
with hot cocoa– Done!
- Decorate Sugar Cookies – Landon did this with my mom, we ate plenty of cookies this December!
- Christmas Shopping – Done!
- Have brunch with Santa – didn’t make it!
- Do crafts for gifts + make diy ornaments –
- Decorate gingerbread house with my little man – didn’t make the cut this year!
- Make homemade caramel corn, peppermint bark and other sweet goodies – Done, yum!
- Go to our niece’s Christmas Dance Recital – Done, absolutely adorable!
- Little man’s holiday concert at school – Done, loved it!
- Host the family for a little holiday party! – Done!
Photo credit: Photography by Seneca