So I’m a big list kind of person, I get excited around New Years to make a list of goals for the upcoming year – it’s similar to a bucket list – personal and business accomplishments I hope to have.
1. Plan & design a minimum of 4 style shoots.
2. Book 10 more weddings (planning and coordination)/floral design. We have quite a few booked for May, July, August and September so far!
3. Run a half marathon. I’m not a runner at all but it is something I have always wanted to do.
4. Begin booking 2016 Brides.
5. Host 2 workshops. Details to come!
6. Finish paying off credit card & student loan. So close!
7. Have 4 features in 2015.
8. Continue networking with wedding industry folks – get to know others in our surrounding areas.
9. Take weekend trips to explore NY and what it has to offer. Maybe even VT, PA, and MA too.
10. Attend a food truck festival.
11. Establish a more authentic and raw blog.
12. Travel somewhere besides the east coast. Any ideas?
13. Lose 20 pounds and become more dedicated to an active lifestyle. We are active but we also get caught up in life too.
14. Plan and coordinate a destination wedding – we’ve done several weddings that clients have considered to be destination but I want to plan one in a state besides NY and VA.
15. Enjoy as much time and adventure with my little man as I can.
What is on your goals for 2015?
photo credit – Pinterest