Continuing our catering series (previous post) with a few basic questions to ask potential caterers – –
- Do you have my date open?
- How many weddings do you do per year, and how long have you been in business?
- Have you done events at my location? TIP: If you haven’t chosen your location yet, ask the caterer if they can help you select one.
- Are you licensed? Are you licensed to serve alcohol?
- Will I need any permits for my event? If so, will you handle obtaining them?
Photography credit: Torrent Photography